Saturday 7 October 2017

Morphe Jacklyn Hills eyeshadow palette review 2017

Tags

Hello guys!
 Welcome back to BeautyAnie...todays review will be on one of my favorite eyeshadow palette .scroll and read my review 

The Jaclyn Hill Palette contains a breathtaking array of eye colors with a mostly neutral formation in addition to a few bright colors in both warm and cool tones with matte, shimmer, and metallic finishes. These eyeshadows have a brand new formulation and were pressed differently from Morphe’s existing eyeshadows, which was a major factor that resulted in the price increase of this palette.
The formula for all thirty-five shades left little room for complaints as they’re all extremely creamy and pigmented, and super easy to work with. The three finishes in this palette did slightly vary in terms of payoff as the matte colors were a lot smoother and the shimmer and metallic shades were more saturated; however, every single eyeshadow that I’ve worn so far delivered upon application and gave an intense, true-to-color payoff that was even, blend-able, and build-able. Some of the eyeshadows, particularly the matte shades, have a lot of kick-back in the pans, but that to me just means that they’re pigmented, so it’s not a huge issue for me. There were also minimal fall-outs when I applied these colors onto my eyes, even with the glittery shades, which was nice.
I had no difficulties at all using these eyeshadows and I think the quality and vibrancy of these colors are incredible. I really love the blend of undertones and mixture of finishes in this palette, and think the colors are all very on-trend, wearable, and suitable for all skin tones. There isn’t one color that I don’t love in this palette — it’s a carefully thought out palette that is truly versatile and universally flattering. 


So Do I recommend this palette? Absolutely yes! You have a stunning collection of colors that will allow you to create any desired makeup, whether neutral or dramatic, as it contains a diverse shade selection with phenomenal quality and not to the mention, the affordable price for such a large palette is unbeatable. You can’t go wrong with this palette — it’s definitely a must-have in your personal makeup collection or professional line-up. Thanks for reading.. Drop your comment on what you would like me to review 


EmoticonEmoticon